CPA Ethics - Some Different Angles
The ethics course covers some different angles in relation to professional ethics, all with real life examples, valuable career advice and humour, from a veteran CFO who has been there.
The ethics course covers some different angles in relation to professional ethics, all with real life examples, valuable career advice and humour, from a veteran CFO who has really been there. It is the ethics portion of Stephen Priddle’s popular course, Practical Tips for Controllers & CFOs, which over 9,000 accountants have taken. The course provides ethics hours for Canadian CPAs.
• Avoiding ethical problems, your research and the job interview
• Personal successes & failures of the instructor
• The Board being misled – what do you do?
• The greedy majority shareholder and minority interests and you are caught in this
• The tip that often takes ethics off the table
• Confidentiality and ethics – many are confused on this
• Back-dating and ethics
• Reforming colleagues who are leaning the wrong way
• Ethics and personal finances
• And more…
• Ethics (topic) was ten times more valuable than the (provincial CPA 4 hours ethics course)
• Ethics piece was very insightful
• I took your course because I needed hours on ethics subjects telling myself It will certainly be boring. I was surprised …it is always inspiring to see a real CFO telling real tips cause he have been hands on during several years as you shown on your course
• I liked the advice on ethics
Training 2 or more people?
Get your team access to 0 top CPDFormula courses anytime, anywhere.