Emotional Intelligence skills form the foundation for communication, relationships, leadership, motivation, high performance and focus.
It has become increasingly apparent that people with high levels of Emotional Intelligence are more successful in business and in their professional lives than those who just have high levels of “traditional intelligence”.
1. Why Emotional Intelligence is very important for your career
2. How to integrate a regular Emotional Intelligence practice
3. How emotions, EI and mindset connect and their impact on your results
4. Practical Emotional Intelligence Techniques that help you develop strong Emotional Intelligence habits
5. Apply Emotional Intelligence tools in managing yourself and your relationships with others successfully
This course is designed for all professionals who are on a continuous journey of personal and professional development.
It is especially useful if you are currently in a role where you manage and lead teams, as well as if you are going to step into such a role in the near future.
Become the sought-after leader you know you are!
Start this journey today!
Training 2 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,024 top CPDFormula courses anytime, anywhere.