Otar's Retirement Income Planning (Cdn)
In this course you will learn will how to plan for retirement based on market history since 1900. Retirement issues such as the luck factor and lifelong income security will be covered.
This course will be particularly valuable to members in industry and to practitioners who have or advise on retirement planning. Topics covered are:
• market history and retirement,
• common myths and pitfalls in retirement planning
• the impact of luck on retirement math
• contributors of luck factor: sequence of returns, inflation, reverse-dollar-cost-averaging
• the impact of asset allocation strategies, withdrawal strategies
• math of loss, time to recover
• optimum asset allocation
• purpose-driven sustainable withdrawal rates and stress test
• the zone strategy
• how much income is enough, how do you determine if savings are insufficient, sufficient or abundant
• income from other sources, such as CPP, OAS, SPP, annuities
• epilogue: five-year checkup
The course covers everything you need to know about math of retirement income. After completing this course, you will have a better understanding of retirement concerns and the proper tools necessary to plan for retirement.
- Preparation required
- No advanced preparation is required.
Training 2 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,169 top CPDFormula courses anytime, anywhere.