This video course covers many useful financial negotiation tips, illustrated by real-life examples that will get you thinking. You will work through mini-cases, to apply principles and increase your financial and business creativity, and help your organization to be financially successful in negotiations. This course is different from and complements tactical/strategic negotiation courses, by being more financial deal-oriented, with lots of specific examples. It is partly about how to persuade, but also about creating different financial options that would be attractive to other parties. Even if you don’t negotiate directly, you can give colleagues strong advice on negotiating. It contains 0.25 verifiable ethics hours.
This course is aimed at accountants but is of interest to anyone in the business world at all, who negotiates or is around others who negotiate.
• Gaining the encouragement to negotiate – some accountants need this
• You can be more persuasive than you realize
• General financial negotiation tips
• Complex sales deals with multiple elements
• Working the numbers to your advantage
• Risky financing negotiations
• Finding new angles and dimensions to negotiate
• Sharing success with the other party
• Purchasing negotiations - service and goods
• Examples in various industries and contexts
• Key watch outs and lessons learned
• Some unusual tactics that you can use
• Ethics in negotiations
• Bureaucracy – don’t take no for an answer
• Some bonus personal life tips
PAST FEEDBACK ON THE VIDEO
• I really liked the course. I am a typical CPA... not always good at negotiating.
• I enjoyed your course. It reminded me of how great my parents (Italian immigrants) were at negotiating.
• Good course. Multiple real-life examples
• Pretty interesting and applicable tips.
• I have to say that you were entertaining (that's a compliment for an accountant).
• I enjoyed your method and the way you approached the subject. I agree with a lot of what you say and learn additional tips that I can put to good use.
• Very dynamic speaker; enjoyed the flow of content during the presentation as it kept me alert and interested; interesting cases and anecdotes.
• topic, broad list of related topics covered, good pace, good use of humor
• Excellent course, tons of practical tips and creative out-of-the-box solutions. Very useful!
• It's great that we can apply what we learned not only at work but also in our personal life
Training 2 or more people?
Get your team access to 0 top CPDFormula courses anytime, anywhere.